Author Topic: Do anyone care about snowfall in southern CALIFORNIA  (Read 8611 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Do anyone care about snowfall in southern CALIFORNIA
« on: March 06, 2023, 03:41:54 PM »
First it was YOSEMITE. OK.I get it. 20 feet of snow. WHO the fuc lives in a national park except RANGERS.
In the MOUNTAINS of SOUTHERN CAL. NO one in northern illinois gives a SHIT. Expensive homes with acre's. Did,JOHN FRANK ARMY tell you to chosse that place to live.
FUC OFF you RICH. HOPE you run out of food,water,no electric and 20 more feet hits you. Start eatin yourself to survive,like the DONNER perty in north. Don't come cryin you RICH FUCS. I.m sure you cared about eRTHQUAKES AND THOSE THAT WEREIN DESPERATE NEED. fuc off.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal