Author Topic: MEADOWLANDS HANDLE BOTTOMS OUT. LIKE ANY COMPANY MAJOR CHANGES IN THE WORKS  (Read 17718 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1080
Next week is the Cutler trot on Preakness night. Bluto, 1163 posts in 30 days? I hope you are not glued to the internet daily.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:21:06 AM by wizardofoz »

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Next week is the Cutler trot on Preakness night.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Where's Michael Jackson's doctor to sedate me RIGHT NOW as I'll be up climbing the walls in anticipation of the Cutler Trot after a T-BRED CLASSIC RACE?.....Here's an excellent suggestion ----> first FUCK, then it's optional OFF, YOURSELF, GEFF'S ASS....!   ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Bluto, 1163 posts in 30 days? I hope you are not glued to the internet daily.

You're very concerned for my well being with your conscientious observation and suggestion....... .allow me to reciprocate...... .My concern for you, Geff, the BigM and the rest of their spam squad choking us out on BigM incessantly is EXACTLY the same as a VET of a very, very sick, terminally ill animal....prepari ng their your injection! ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 01:17:58 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal