Author Topic: There is a worse Christmas song than覧  (Read 11840 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27250
There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« on: December 21, 2023, 04:04:57 PM »
Mariah Carey痴 all I want for Christmas

The Frank Sinatra/Cyndi Lauderdale version of Santa Claus is coming to town

Frank痴 grave is currently spinning!!
Horseplop isn稚 a popularity contest!!

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 03:05:48 AM »
Mariah Carey痴 all I want for Christmas


I don't know ... I really like this version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4RCuwRFa4M

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:59:23 AM »
Mariah Carey is a bloated hog. Always late for her concerts and plays the DIVA Role much to much. Stick a fork in her she's done.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 08:46:43 PM »
And a pair of really fake boobs

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 10:00:50 PM »
I do like a nice set of fake tits!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: There is a worse Christmas song than覧
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 11:16:09 AM »
I heard one that went on Walking in aWinter Wonderland melody.It went something like this. I got a hole in my pocket,my fingers on my rocket,Walking along stroken my dong,walking with my weiner in my hand!......  I knew that there was a couple brain cells that stopped maturing at 15 yrs old! ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Big edge to Dexter, JMac sucks Lance's dirty asshole that bobble last serviced  ngc3
    Today at 05:20:17 PM
  • JT: BB been my guy all year tmbz1. The BC will be fun to watch in person  tmbz1
    Today at 05:15:28 PM
  • Trigger: Brandon Blvd also 147 2/5.  tmbz1
    Today at 05:12:36 PM
  • Trigger: Lance wants to put his favorite penis bobble back on  ngc3
    Today at 04:38:11 PM
  • JT: Jinx ngc3
    Today at 04:36:14 PM
  • JT: That was a great performance by BJ tmbz1..147.2
    Today at 04:35:48 PM
  • Trigger: BJ 147 2/5  tmbz1
    Today at 04:35:06 PM
  • Dingus: Sea Bistro no slouch here
    Today at 04:27:18 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal