Author Topic: PAT MCGARRY A  (Read 2992 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
PAT MCGARRY A
« on: July 22, 2023, 04:52:28 PM »
He's come along way since JB pushed him to the brink of dying on the track at the BigM.  Funny how the horse "changed barns" just after and was back shortly after.  Horse is a speed monster right now.  GNAP launched him today at Pocono.  The must be really good horsemen.  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Not your king, just looking for Admin.
    Today at 05:12:42 PM
  • Sweet: To the plop back row I go  ngc3 so says king chihuahua cock, former Trump plop press secretary, removed my MAGA themself  ngc3
    Today at 05:11:05 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If you aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle. If you're not admin, fuck off to the back row.
    Today at 05:08:26 PM
  • Sweet: I'm not admin if I was I'd change your name to chihuahua cock and put the entire forum on IGGY for you, so you couldn't hear our laughter of your patheticness  ngc3
    Today at 05:06:04 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: [link]
    Today at 05:04:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: latest picture I could find darnold
    Today at 05:04:37 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you're a nobody.  Where's admin?
    Today at 05:02:29 PM
  • Sweet: Seeing Kirby brings me happiness  tmbz1 Chihuahua Cock not so much  ngc3
    Today at 04:59:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal