Author Topic: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.  (Read 5838 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« on: July 27, 2023, 08:11:50 PM »
Rumor has it there is a Swingers group at the SPA this weekend, making the Spa an extra busy venue for those looking for extra company. :1 kvh.1 11.zq
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4757
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2023, 08:17:58 PM »
Thats what I heard as well.

Maybe Karen and Felicia can hook up!

 11.zq
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 08:20:55 PM »
Thats what I heard as well.

Maybe Karen and Felicia can hook up!

 11.zq

Crazy groups this year. Been here on and off the last three weeks, and its more and more amazing each year.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 10:19:12 PM »
The wife and I are on our way up. Keep the party going

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 10:22:15 PM »
They don't call that place "The Pineapple Palace" for nothing! tmbz1 ngc3

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2023, 10:26:08 PM »
LOL   Good one   Apparently Pink Flamingo lawn decorations are the signal that you and the missus are good to go at RV parks. Used to be red Adirondack chairs

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2023, 10:43:01 PM »
Cumming on ... to get the lead

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4757
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2023, 11:36:13 PM »
Can Calhoun bring his favorite farm animal?

 63xz.2
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 11:37:46 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4757
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2023, 11:36:49 PM »
The wife and I are on our way up. Keep the party going

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2023, 09:16:14 AM »
Can Calhoun bring his favorite farm animal?

 63xz.2
Kamala?

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2023, 10:05:56 AM »
lol

Too late, I'm not going.

I was at Saratoga last weelend.

My 3 yo, Mount Up, ran a good 2nd on the 23rd in a one-turn mile n1X to a VERY nice colt that's a possible for the Travers. 

Some talk we are possible for the G1 Jerkins at 7f

Wherever Todd runs him, I'll be there.






The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5812
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2023, 11:26:54 AM »
Quite a jump in class. n1 other than to a grade 1. Good luck.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2023, 01:30:40 AM »
ngc3
Beware of that Blue pill! I got one when they first came out just for 'experimental " purposes from a guy I knew. The next day I had to go back to my pals again, not for more blue ones for a percocet cuz my legs were too sore to walk!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Going HARD CORE at the SPA.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2023, 06:59:56 PM »
Make sure the Blue Pill isn't mislabeled like other common horse medications... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
  • G: Tell me you obviously didn't read what I said
    Today at 11:14:47 AM
  • Trigger: I mentioned MikeAny because at the time he paired up well with Darnoldrocks.  He obviously an't differentiate bewteen an over the top comeback and EXTREME HATE.
    Today at 11:14:33 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal