Author Topic: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.  (Read 13689 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2023, 11:29:56 AM »
I wouldnt tangle with john frank. Again, i wouldnt tangle with john frank.

Thanks for the opinion. Perhaps you cant tangle with him. SoI have to carry the burden for everyone.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

caddy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1476
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2023, 03:15:59 PM »
I wouldnt tangle with john frank. Again, i wouldnt tangle with john frank.

Lil' Crank Frank the Rapper.  he's tangled up alright

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2023, 03:39:42 PM »
I wouldnt tangle with john frank. Again, i wouldnt tangle with john frank.

He's already tangled up in keyboard and mouse cords. Look at this shit he types.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: XYZ,take some advice from one JOHN FRANK ARMY.
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2023, 08:29:37 PM »
This is the real reason he is po'd at me.  There is evidence I presented in an earlier thread about this.  I'm not going to say if he is or is not the person in question but for weeks and weeks whenever Oak Grove was live XYZ disappeared from this site and came back when the races were over.  He changed it up a little bit after he was called out but not enough to make a difference. 

I really don't care who he is and he is not the only semi undercover track handicapper on this site.

This obviously young dude with knowledge of some older things which would go along with what JFA says,  just spams everything and is no better than the Senator he hates with all the cock and pegging talk.

Pegging Talk? I live life. Sometimes life hands you an instance where pegging is the order for the day. I just roll with it. Is that a crime?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal