Author Topic: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!  (Read 4360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hasbeen

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1252
Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« on: August 30, 2023, 11:19:45 AM »
Dundee-Crown in Carpentersville  IL.
Stay safe everyone. Too many yahoos with powerful guns.My .357 is all I'll ever need to defend myself. I don't need basically the same gun my uncle carried into the jungle in Nam.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

dinkadoo

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5640
Re: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 12:31:30 PM »
Dundee-Crown in Carpentersville  IL.
Stay safe everyone. Too many yahoos with powerful guns.My .357 is all I'll ever need to defend myself. I don't need basically the same gun my uncle carried into the jungle in Nam.
I read a story from a local ABC affiliate
Shooting did not happen in the school
Shooting did not happen on school grounds
Report of possible shooting near school.

And a picture posted --- had all the kids evacuated standing near the school ---

mwins

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 802
Re: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 01:02:08 PM »
Were there horses involved?

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 02:00:04 PM »
harness racing connection here?

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 03:35:51 PM »
harness racing connection here?

ZERO, but God for bid me to go off subject and HASBEEN makes threats he cant uphold.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: Active shooter at John Frank's high school!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 03:50:51 PM »
harness racing connection here?
I WOULD GUESS BECAUSE JOHN FRANK HAS BEEN A LONG TIME HORSEPLOPPER BUT I DONT KNOW SHIT THESE DAYS.
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration is on house arrest and can't travel.
    Today at 05:37:47 PM
  • Sweet: I'd say that, then Kirby would come back, back and forth we'd go, neither crying on the yop of our lunges - ADMIN wah!  ngc3
    Today at 05:37:22 PM
  • Sweet: I got 250 USD  tmbz1 for the slapshotter who skull fucks Chihuahua Cock with a puck  ngc3
    Today at 05:34:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: If Admin shows up, ask them to meet me at the Alpha Ice Complex in Pittsburgh.
    Today at 05:33:06 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I'll be back after a hockey game.
    Today at 05:30:27 PM
  • darnoldrocks: HELLO ADMIN !!
    Today at 05:30:10 PM
  • Sweet: Be like Trump chihuahua cock he mobilizes his forces, twatface gorilla Pacer 2 is hardly a force.  You are no where near the charisma of the President, even when he was on his ass, nope.  Dude got shot, raised his fist, election over.  Didn't piss, shit and moan  ngc3
    Today at 05:28:35 PM
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal