Author Topic: I doubt Google will help with this one friends....  (Read 2855 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
I doubt Google will help with this one friends....
« on: August 29, 2023, 09:05:32 AM »
I say the name John Santoro, you say.........

Lets see who gets it first and what the stories are

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: I doubt Google will help with this one friends....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 12:07:02 PM »
I don't know the stories of that famous and possibly best of all time East Coast Farrier who might have been known as "Santini the Patch Man" but sounds like something Piggy would know a lot about.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: I doubt Google will help with this one friends....
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 12:13:52 PM »
1000 percent right THORN - Great Job.. He shod for the best of the best at RR   Jimmy Cruise, Larry Summer, Buddy G, Richie LaCava, The Mcardles, Sarama, Aurigemma and especially Rejean Daigneault   and lil ole me when I needed help and could squeeze in.. Correct about the patch. He developed something with 3M. i remember mid 80s he was summoned to Belmot day before the Stakes and patched a major, major horse. It was that or scratch. not sure if he won, but the horse raced well. Be damned if i remember his name. I heard he charged 2500. Along with his sidekick Billy K. maybe the greatest shoeing team ever. John was asshole buddies with earl Cruise and like earl had major issues with alcohol. catch John right, he'd give you the knowledge and shirt off his back, but when he was in nasty drunk mode, look out.

firhill

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 451
Re: I doubt Google will help with this one friends....
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 02:02:31 PM »
I say the name John Santoro, you say.........


Alpha's little brother?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal