Author Topic: ELIMINATE Supplementation to stakes races!  (Read 2298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1076
ELIMINATE Supplementation to stakes races!
« on: September 21, 2023, 01:38:59 PM »
The concept of saving money and waiting until the last minute to see if an owner has an excellent chance of winning a stakes race is wrong!  Either put up ALL of the earlier fees and take a chance or forget about a particular stakes race.  The fact is most owners who do supplement have a great chance at winning or getting back most, if not all, of their investment.  It should be done away with and it is NOT fair to the owners who were in it from the beginning. The wizard of oz has spoken.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    Today at 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    Today at 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    Today at 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    Today at 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    Today at 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    Today at 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    Today at 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    Today at 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal