Author Topic: Bob McIntosh  (Read 4919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Bob McIntosh
« on: September 21, 2023, 04:50:19 PM »
Hate to hear he fell and got hurt. One of my all time training idols. A legend! Best wishes, Bob

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3009
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 05:44:46 PM »
I heard on the LBJ broadcast a broken hip. He had surgery. One of the good guys & wishing him a speedy recovery.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 06:05:12 PM »
Get well soon Bob

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 10:04:14 PM »
Sorry to hear but Bob falls an awful lot.  Many of you probably don't remember when he fell at Mohawk I believe in the early 90's?  Was so hammered I think he fell down the escalator and broke both arms.

I think early 2000's he fell again and broke a wrist?  Can't remember all the details but this isn't anything new.  Great trainer and very very sharp conditioning an animal.  Just has a bit of a drinking problem.

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 12:12:54 AM »
Sorry to hear but Bob falls an awful lot.  Many of you probably don't remember when he fell at Mohawk I believe in the early 90's?  Was so hammered I think he fell down the escalator and broke both arms.

I think early 2000's he fell again and broke a wrist?  Can't remember all the details but this isn't anything new.  Great trainer and very very sharp conditioning an animal.  Just has a bit of a drinking problem.
He likes the Molson Light
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 12:35:06 AM »
He likes the Molson Light

Hey if he wants to toss a few back it's all good.  Now I seem to remember another "fall" where he broke ankle and was in a wheelchair.  memory is getting bad.....could be wrong but I seem to remember him in a wheelchair for a period of time?

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Bob McIntosh
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2023, 01:19:09 AM »
Hey if he wants to toss a few back it's all good.  Now I seem to remember another "fall" where he broke ankle and was in a wheelchair.  memory is getting bad.....could be wrong but I seem to remember him in a wheelchair for a period of time?
Like I said it’s the Molson Light. Been bounced around more then a $20 hooker on a Friday night.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal