Author Topic: 7th at Hoosier  (Read 2438 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
7th at Hoosier
« on: October 13, 2023, 08:29:41 PM »
I see a horse listed for Rocco Fava   I knew Sammy Fava pretty good.   I know he had a brother. Did he have a son? Comes from NY, so must be related. Sammy had Bo Scot's Blue Chip as you may recall...   Sadly, Sammy has been gone many years.  anyone know details about rocco Fava?

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: 7th at Hoosier
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 08:37:31 PM »
rough pocket in the off going, but she steamrolled by for the win! Congrats Mr Fava!

Fuguzzi

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3104
Re: 7th at Hoosier
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2023, 08:39:05 PM »
Obviously not the brother after seeing the winner's circle.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.    :)
    Today at 02:45:30 PM
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal