Author Topic: Abe Stoltzfus RIP  (Read 7312 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

helpplease

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
Re: Abe Stoltzfus RIP
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2023, 09:54:39 AM »
RIP one of the good guys.

cheapseats

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 93
Re: Abe Stoltzfus RIP
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2023, 11:23:59 AM »
If my memory serves me correctly, Till We Meet Again was owned by a fellow here in Delaware whose name escapes me at this time.  He was a DuPonter..not family, just employe.. but I remember vividly watching a big race he was in many years ago where he made a break just after the start, then  looped the field and won.  He was a good one for sure.

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Abe Stoltzfus RIP
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2023, 11:24:20 AM »
I do know Pilgrim's storm was earlier...Btw, I checked it out. He had 1350 wins, not too shabby

Storm Prince. Nice horse by Storm Damage had two bowed tendons.

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Re: Abe Stoltzfus RIP
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2023, 11:26:06 AM »
If my memory serves me correctly, Till We Meet Again was owned by a fellow here in Delaware whose name escapes me at this time.  He was a DuPonter..not family, just employe.. but I remember vividly watching a big race he was in many years ago where he made a break just after the start, then  looped the field and won.  He was a good one for sure.

Ernie Hartman who then lived in Seaford. The race was the Breeders Crown

Balmoral buzz

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3943
Re: Abe Stoltzfus RIP
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2023, 10:27:13 PM »
Till We Meet Again
Yes sir that’s the horse I was thinking of but couldn’t remember his name. H3 was a monster.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal