Author Topic: International trot  (Read 3121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Venting

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 20
International trot
« on: October 23, 2023, 06:34:48 PM »
I just heard the purses are being cut because of this race . And the number of races are cut to 9 tases a night  . I also heard that the horsemen paid for all the horses and trainers and owners and more to come over also paid for their Hotels and entertainment on a yacht with Dinner and drinks. I also heard that nobody wants this race but they still have it when the horsemen think it’s stupid to let the money leave the country every year . Don’t no what the truth is but it does seem terrible to do this to the local horsemen if this is all true what are your Thoughts !

7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: International trot
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 06:55:20 PM »
Look, I'd rather do it for the horsemen, hell, we are already doing the same for migrants.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: International trot
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 08:15:38 PM »
I just heard the purses are being cut because of this race . And the number of races are cut to 9 tases a night  . I also heard that the horsemen paid for all the horses and trainers and owners and more to come over also paid for their Hotels and entertainment on a yacht with Dinner and drinks. I also heard that nobody wants this race but they still have it when the horsemen think it’s stupid to let the money leave the country every year . Don’t no what the truth is but it does seem terrible to do this to the local horsemen if this is all true what are your Thoughts !
All the horsemen that are crying need to join SBOANY. Pay their dues and vote against anyone wanting to try to put Yonkers on the international radar

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal