Author Topic: Breeders Crown Replays  (Read 3376 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Laag

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 535
Breeders Crown Replays
« on: October 30, 2023, 07:46:35 PM »
Good lord the supposed biggest weekend in the sport and they cannot even put replays up of Saturday's races besides one giant 6 livestream.

Horrible job by Hoosier, Breeders Crown, USTA and virtually anyone involved in the so called promotion of the sport.

How could such failure be accomplished. I have heard it said here before "its a dead game laddies" and I am starting to believe it

Does anyone care. Is it incompetancy or just ignorance

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Breeders Crown Replays
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 07:55:15 PM »
The Breeders Crown Channel on Youtube went out of it's way to present different camera angles of the elims and had the extended coverage on the championship nights and spots about the track etc.  It's only Monday and I think they may be planning to show something more within the next couple of days. 

In the meantime go to your betting site, most of them have the replays.


moelarrythecheese

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 903
Re: Breeders Crown Replays
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 12:17:41 PM »
They’re up now.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Breeders Crown Replays
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023, 01:11:38 PM »
Only Warrawee Michelle's race has been posted at this time.  I would expect the rest to come as they see fit. 

They are (will be) on the Breeders Crown Youtube channel. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQU268iK_fg

If anybody has watched this link or the other replays of the elims on this channel I'm curious what you think about all the different camera angles they have been showing?  Do you see anything there that is helpful?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:23:29 PM by The Thorn »

moelarrythecheese

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 903
Re: Breeders Crown Replays
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023, 07:02:49 PM »

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Breeders Crown Replays
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 07:16:57 PM »
Not the same thing.

Totally different production by the Breeders Crown not the Hoosier replay.  They just posted the Gem Quality race an hour ago.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal