Author Topic: Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks  (Read 2429 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SeattleSlew

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 699
Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks
« on: November 25, 2023, 06:21:00 AM »
Race 4:

Max Contract

Race 5:

KARL

Race 6:

Jiggy Jog S

Race 7:

My Girl EJ

Race 8:

Soiree Hanover

Race 9:

Newsroom (add Lasix)

Race 10:

Alrajah One IT

Race 11:

Confederate

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2618
Re: Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 04:33:08 PM »
 Don't usually post pics. Like almost all of your pics. 'CHALK CITY'. Max Contract should probably win..those 5 horse fields can be tricky though..Tetrick picked Soiree over R Melina, I think that's who he has to beat. And as I've stated on other thread, No 3yr old against older from nine hole for me. Definitely one we are all waiting to see play out though. Good Luck.

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 05:01:56 PM »
I'm not convinced that Missal is invincible tonight. Tattoo Artist is probably leaving and if he does, I see no way he wins. If I was a wagering man, I would bet Confederate.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

lost cause

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 137
Re: Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 05:55:45 PM »
newsroom may be cooked.too many hard miles early.captain luke was real good last week

lost cause

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 137
Re: Meadowlands Saturday Night Picks
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 09:50:49 PM »
cant believe luke was 7/5 what can you do

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: Trump is an amateur compared to the "bobsy twins"!
    Today at 11:15:19 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:14:07 PM
  • rainman2: this is amazing!  I thought my verbal tete de tetes with Andrew were bad, put this goes into another universe!  The 'bobsy twins' using the same cut N paste techniques to get their messages across!
    Today at 11:13:16 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Yes Dougie, its a meltdown and a tantrum.  If you say so.
    Today at 11:12:26 PM
  • Sweet: Mike is the plop champion of the world, he was just reinstated and in 10 minutes ge created like 100 threads, the forum stood there staring for like an hour until ADMIN deleted it.  Don't fuck with Mike he fucks in a very uncomfortable way, he was justifiably fucking  ngc3
    Today at 11:11:33 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Just curious as what he thought was going to happen? I guess he bought it hook line and sinker.
    Today at 11:10:19 PM
  • dougie: I've never seen such a meltdown from a Plopster than I saw tonight.
    Today at 11:06:30 PM
  • Sweet: tmbz1
    Today at 11:05:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal