Author Topic: New Years wishes  (Read 2647 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jctoronto

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2204
New Years wishes
« on: December 31, 2023, 03:32:42 PM »
-To ALL Plopsters, good health and happiness (and profits too) for '24.
AND to help the profits part, my industry New Year's '24 wish: All harness past performance programs START including 'equipment changes on past program lines'. Its the glaring piece of missing information that would help bettors immensely. .ie if a horse went to 'kant see b.' last wk Note it!! We need to know.
..thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 03:38:12 PM by Jctoronto »

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: New Years wishes
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 06:00:06 PM »
The tracks aren't smart enough to help the public win. The more winning gamblers = more return players! I don't think that I am missing anything! Sometimes simple solutions are right in the face of others!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal