Author Topic: Mr no count Schillaci  (Read 7036 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1606
Re: Mr no count Schillaci
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2024, 09:08:46 PM »
And by the way she is the brains or has the connections. Not sure if they were on the fishman list. But she has her brother in New York.

John Stark Jr

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Mr no count Schillaci
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2024, 09:18:04 PM »
You would have to be a moron to use meth on a hose.  The chances of getting away with are zero!  The amounts detected indicate that these are contamination positives.   They used to test grooms and trainers for drugs but that is past tense.  I am for stiff punishments for cheating but a trainer has no way of protecting himself from contamination except by not hiring any employees or paddock help!

Correct!  There have been positives when the person who paddocked a horse actually created a positive test!!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

NOTHING BUT TRUTHS

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1391
Re: Mr no count Schillaci
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 09:24:53 PM »
Yes John stark Jr.

jupiter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2473
Re: Mr no count Schillaci
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2024, 03:07:26 PM »
I don t think John is stupid, seems to do well I don't think he has a lot of positives. Seems like Sammy and Jodi have owners that like to buy decent stock and they do well for them. Why would you put your income at risk for Meth, when you know it's not going to clear.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal