Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL  (Read 9098 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bruiser

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 116
  • My favorite color is black & blue.
JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« on: January 09, 2024, 08:04:36 PM »
WAS HE THR GUY WHO MADE FUN OF YOU ALL THE TIME. CALLED YOU NAMES.  MADE FUN OF YOU AT ARLINGTON TO YOUR FACE AT FIRST FLOOR BAR? DICK DUTCH TOLD EVERYONE YOU WETE A HOMELESS BUM AND YOUR WIFE DRANK PAINT.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 05:00:40 PM »
It wonderful listining to your made up SHIT. YES,I know MARTY ENGLE from a long time ago. I'll admit I thought he was the ONE. JOHN FRANK ARMY was WRONG. Found out IT was JOEY BOY. But I will say this: I WAS OUT to get MR.ENGLE back in day.
And I'LL feed you some INFO,BRUISE. I lived at ARLINGTON PARK and ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE every day for 25 years. I knew EVERYONE and everyone knew ME. And we talkin 1500 individuals. IF MARTY ever showed up he would have been CLOCKED by JOHN FRANK ARMY. Your fictiounios other FUC don't exist either.
2 individuals actually came up to confront, JOHN FRANK ARMY.
TOO bee continued....

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 05:29:29 PM »
(1) MIKE DINI.TRAINER. He brought a group of 12 with him to outside APRON BAR. THat's BOLD and nice to have backup. And we went at it. I was accussing him of JUICIN on BTW. His statistics had risen dramatically. So he and entourage confront me. OWNERS,FRIENDS,GROOM and the GROOMS obnoxious wife. I got backed up by STEVE,DOMINICK'S long haul grocery driver. DINI goin: WHAT you know about trainin horses:. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's not a FUCKIN thin,But I knows BETTIN. And I'M being screamed at by by his entourage. Especially RUBIN his groom's wife gettin in me face. NOW a big crowd formin. The yellin back and forth attracks SECURITY. I knows them and they knows MIKE. It was a 15 minute altercation that was finnaly settled down. Got nothin against MIKE these days,as he's moved on to other tracks and doin quite well. But his main owner at time ,who was there was JOHHNY ORICHIO. Big time CROOK who STOLE as administrator for DETROIT TEAMSTERS UNION and embezziled 168 million thinkin it would never be missed ,because he oversaw a 7 billion. That at time was MIKE'S major owner. TOO BEE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 05:57:43 PM »
(2) WAS FRANK CALABRESSE,QUEER BODYGUARD,CHAUFEER. I was bashin FRANKIE BOY. Mainly because he was abusing NIC THE KID. SO bodyguard SID shows up at APRON BAR standin next to JOHN FRANK ARMY. I not payin attention and me bud HOCKEY DAD say's you know who that is. I turns and addresses SID: WHAT YOU FUCKIN doin next to me. HE goes: FRANK don't like what you sayin about him. JOHN FRANK ARMY say,s: YOU GO TELL YOUR QUEER BOSS: LAY OFF THE KID. SID goes I don't have any control over that. I REPEATS: GO tell that QUEER FUC to lay OF NIC. SID. leaves.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 06:01:03 PM »
SO BRUISE: JOHN FRANK ARMY got news for YOU.
GIVE ME YOU REAL NAME and then weeesssess can meet up. .

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
  • JT: Unlimited bankroll  ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • JT: Exactly tmbz1 bucket list item. ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:19:21 PM
  • Trigger: 4 nights? 60-75 races?  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:09:19 PM
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    October 09, 2026, 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    October 09, 2026, 11:00:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal