Author Topic: Freehold Raceway today  (Read 2645 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

smokingjoe

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 130
Freehold Raceway today
« on: February 10, 2024, 10:45:01 AM »
I'm heading to Freehold Raceway today and I believe SCM is suppose to be leading a major gathering there.

Anybody know if there's any traffic jams there already?

Will it be best to park in the borough to avoid all the over run parking lots?

Any satellite trucks from the networks there yet?

Will they be chanting death to Faraldo and Ford or just Attica, Attica, Attica?


7minuteAbz

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 218
Re: Freehold Raceway today
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 10:54:59 AM »
Down goes Frasure!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Where is admin ngc3..just looking for admin ngc3..
    Today at 04:36:29 PM
  • JT: I mean outta nowhere posting THAT. I'm not even Jewish and that pissed me off 11.wp
    Today at 04:34:41 PM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock entered the plop jungle, 2 years, friendless, despondent, now doesn't understand how his shit is upside down  ;D
    Today at 04:32:40 PM
  • JT: Darnold..what a fall from grace, even though there never was a grace ngc3
    Today at 04:28:53 PM
  • Trigger: Must be your boy Calhoun, a new fairytale, he's in SOFL making demands...Kirby your support an d his mere existance is devastating how small and insignifigant he makes you appear here  ngc3
    Today at 04:27:04 PM
  • JT: Trig broke your sorry ass ngc3I used to feel kinda sorry for you, but you've totally crumbled like a year old cookie ngc3
    Today at 04:26:20 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Somebody sounds "Triggered"  73cv.2..
    Today at 04:25:31 PM
  • JT: WTF is that comment Darnold. I will speak for Dougie.. 96z.p
    Today at 04:24:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal