Author Topic: HISA article today on USTA site  (Read 7075 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: HISA article today on USTA site
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 03:49:06 PM »
There has to be a hundred different Burkes on the ground in Pennsylvania!I imagine that they could have enough beards to last a handful of decades! If HISA was to set Ron on the sidelines,nothing would look differently than it does now. Don't waste your time thinking that they will run out of family with trainers licenses because the good old boy network will be at the farm giving tests under the "remote certification program! All that we can do now is fight fire with fire! An honest operator can only hope that the entire family is ousted! The best thing to happen is that they bring back the single entry rules imo!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
  • G: Wiggles you're very sharp
    Today at 10:07:14 AM
  • G: No shit Andrew
    Today at 10:07:03 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal