Author Topic: HERE another FOX NEWS headline.  (Read 9317 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
HERE another FOX NEWS headline.
« on: February 22, 2024, 08:33:47 AM »
They goin this outrageous. PRESIDENT BIDEN.S GERMAN SHEPARD has bitten 25 PEOPLES. Does not say if they nips or full blown bites and one had to go see a DR.
Point here is. HE the PRESIDENT of USA. A guard dog ain't a bad thin to have. And now FOX wants DOGS put down. ME thought here is DRAFT DODGER never had a pet in life. EVEN a small goldfish he would be terrified by. ME,like I said before. If the surgery on me eyeballs don't succed : I'M gettin me the GERMAN SHEPARD that attacks unlikables.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Posted.  :)
    Today at 06:05:12 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some mal liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:04:53 PM
  • G: Come on fuck face we're all waiting. What should I be terrified of???
    Today at 06:04:13 PM
  • G: One of my guilty of come on you can do it don't be a Cunt
    Today at 06:03:55 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots has arrived  ngc3
    Today at 06:03:53 PM
  • G: I'm waiting fuck face
    Today at 06:03:47 PM
  • G: When I called dreamland I mentioned his name they hung up
    Today at 06:03:32 PM
  • Calhoun: When is the release of the DreamLand Files??
    Today at 06:02:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal