Author Topic: YOUR BEST CHICAGO HARNESS RACING MEMORY  (Read 21661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

goblue

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 284
Re: YOUR BEST CHICAGO HARNESS RACING MEMORY
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2024, 12:51:19 AM »
I know it's T-breds, but people don't talk enough about Two Phil's nearly winning the Kentucky Derby last year.

Would've been so huge for Illinois racing to have the 2023 Kentucky Derby winner trained and stabled at Hawthorne. Add on that last year's Preakness was the weakest ever... he could've had a shot at the Triple Crown

Was the best horse in that class and ran the best race that day, but loyalty to the Illinois jockey (Loveberry) was his downfall. So close to something so big

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal