Author Topic: 3/15 YR Draw Today....  (Read 9441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 09:44:37 PM »
He sure does, take a look at Yonkers race 3 tonight !!

That was an unreal mile tonight!  But he's clean and good for racing right Faraldo?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 09:54:44 PM »
Another 5 horse Invitational this week.  Can you criminals be any more obvious?   ngc3

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 10:02:43 PM »
Just coincidence right after Bartlett told me I should beard for Marks Gareth blows up out of nowhere. Then he gets the boot and Per blows up out of nowhere. Bartlett contract driver for both. Uh huh.

Guilt by alleged association? That’s a new one for me.

Did it ever occur to you that if you allegedly witnessed these sorts of things and didn’t say anything that you are actually a big part of the problem you are currently railing against.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 10:06:26 PM »
Guilt by alleged association? That’s a new one for me.

Did it ever occur to you that if you allegedly witnessed these sorts of things and didn’t say anything that you are actually a big part of the problem you are currently railing against.

Oh yeah? What makes you think I didn't say anything? I did, in crystal clear detail. My job is done, why do you think I speak so freely on it? You're welcome.

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2024, 01:18:10 PM »
Oh yeah? What makes you think I didn't say anything? I did, in crystal clear detail. My job is done, why do you think I speak so freely on it? You're welcome.

Because had you actually said something, you would have made a video, posted audio, added 7 or 8 Facebook posts, then dislocated your shoulder from patting yourself on the back so hard.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 06:19:00 PM »
Did he report Bartlett when he asked him to beard for Josh?  I don't think he mentioned it until just recently.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
  • Sweet: and the #5 too, pair them  tmbz1
    Today at 07:25:39 PM
  • Sweet: Is Chihuahua Cock contagious  ngc3 Hey as wiggles says...Mohawk Race 4 - #1 Majorsweet Hanover, Whelan horse how could you say no  ngc3
    Today at 07:24:35 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal