Author Topic: GOTS allllott to say.  (Read 9969 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
GOTS allllott to say.
« on: March 14, 2024, 10:21:46 AM »
So FOX NEWS runs their ownPOLLS every FUCKIN DAY. TRUMP ahead in everythin. Every FUCKIN DAY. TRUMP WINS. YEAH with every FUCKIN HILLBILLY in USA. DUMP FUCS that could not tell a dial on wristwatch and know what time of day it is. One reson why FOX and FRIENDS does this SHIT. Set your whatever and record us startin at %AM. You not want to miss a thin. SAME SHIT they spill at 6AM. They losin ratins. WHT A FUCKIN JOKE. AND LAWERANCE and YOU KILL ME,REALLY need PSYCHEOTRIC HELP. And LAWERANCE loves the FACK that only 20% blacks in LOVE with the PYCHO,TRUMP. Hey LAWERENCE you TRUE BLUE with your RACE.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Thanks brother!! On Wednesday turn 52. My birthday gift.. 4 nights at the breeders crown ;D
    Today at 11:01:00 PM
  • dougie: Same here JT! Looking forward to it!
    Today at 11:00:27 PM
  • Trigger: Happy Birthday JT, wishing you fun, success and health! and these  11.chrz 86z.st  ;D
    Today at 10:58:43 PM
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal