Author Topic: Petrelli/Jackson  (Read 36613 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Petrelli/Jackson
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2024, 07:30:00 AM »
You have a complete schmuck on here who actually thinks he's talking to Frank Petrelli, gets exposed, and then rolls over to try and compliment Mikey P. What a fucking tool like sap. Where in the hell do these complete morons come from. Crawl back under the pebble 11.wp
Fuck you! When somebody does something good I complement them when they’re a fucking asshole I tell them. Like I need your fucking approval.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 07:31:35 AM by Gaagoots »

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Petrelli/Jackson
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2024, 09:59:03 AM »
Oh gezzz! Thanks Swank. Who's Pam?
If you look up crazy,whacked, lunatic in the dictionary, you'll find her picture.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Petrelli/Jackson
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2024, 04:17:21 PM »
If you look up crazy,whacked, lunatic in the dictionary, you'll find her picture.
tmbz1



 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal