Author Topic: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.  (Read 6570 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10442
Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« on: April 20, 2024, 05:34:45 PM »
So the fat FUC WHALE who claims for his height is a svalt 215 pounds. And for months he callin BIDEN SLEEPY JOE.
I know you all get it.
FAT SLOP complain it to HOT. Then complain it to cold. Funny that no one else in court complain. Where his VALET,that wipes the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGERS ASS.
OH wait a minute. FAT SLOP fallin asleep in courtroom. The FAT SLOP can't stay awake. JR'S drugs only last so long. And when addicted to the shit it takes more and more to effect and dies quickly.
So the FAT SLOP know is excretin his filthy SHIT on everyone. Sits there and flatulates NON-STOP,stinkin the whole court up. THE judge really needs to put FAT SLOP in HOLDIN cell while court in session,with a speaker and TV so,s the FAT FUCKIN DIAPER SLOP can watch. The FAT FUCKIN SLOP is A DISGUSTIN PIG. And you MAGA FUCS love this PIG. It must relate to your own HYGENE.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 08:33:01 PM »
I guess I should be sitting next to Trump in court because after reading John Frank’s rant on Trump,  I think I peed in my pants from laughing so hard. I don’t care which political side you are on, this rant was hilarious.

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 487
  • 8647
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 09:16:13 PM »
The search of Bedminster for the missing documents cannot be considered complete until they dig up Ivana.

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 01:54:01 PM »
I guess I should be sitting next to Trump in court because after reading John Frank’s rant on Trump,  I think I peed in my pants from laughing so hard. I don’t care which political side you are on, this rant was hilarious.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Drop dead :)
    Today at 01:19:41 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike #2.  :)
    Today at 01:17:45 PM
  • Trigger: You're repeating shit about male ass sherlock wiggles the retard  ngc3
    Today at 12:54:59 PM
  • wiggles44: You talk a lot about  male ass Mike.  :)
    Today at 12:33:24 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    Today at 11:44:22 AM
  • Trigger: You have too much fun up Calhoun's ass, what a donkey  ngc3 I'll re-up you on punishment, don't beg  ngc3
    Today at 11:43:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: And ALL your friends can come on it!  73cv.2
    Today at 11:43:14 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Although maybe you should start one
    Today at 11:42:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal