Author Topic: Carmine Auciello  (Read 7498 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ramnap

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2024, 03:01:03 PM »
Iv Ammonium sulfate for your painkiller and emp 17 for everything else.  5mg emp17 in ur b complex bottle and 5cc a week. Why race lame and tired horses it's bad for them and why let the secret cheaters take all the money and give interviews about how great their training regime is.

Par Four

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 76
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2024, 04:11:12 PM »
I hope his wins come in spurts because if he wins a bunch in a short time then questions might arise.

pylon

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2024, 05:22:52 PM »
Carmine, my apologies for mentioning ( based on my bad memory) getting a positive. Thanks for clearing it up. And time for a turn-around.

its Carmen

pylon

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 723
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2024, 05:25:35 PM »
I doubt it. Carmen is pretty likeable. He has good staff and knows the business. Have faith.

the vast majority of people who paddock for him are good looking babes....no middle aged white guys with bad posture or who are bow legged lol

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2024, 05:40:13 PM »
its Carmen

No it can’t be. My spell check is never wrong.  It’s Carman carmine or carmines.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2024, 05:45:51 PM »
I have a question for Carmen.  Highlandbeachboy did you know he won on the exact same date in December 2022/2023.  I bet him frequently and I noticed a pattern.  Always always always races huge in cold weather . Also raced huge last race but I didn’t use him anywhere because of the slump. 

Legal Larry K

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 88
  • Ohioian
Re: Carmine Auciello
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2024, 06:00:34 PM »
I have a question for Carmen.  Highlandbeachboy did you know he won on the exact same date in December 2022/2023.  I bet him frequently and I noticed a pattern.  Always always always races huge in cold weather . Also raced huge last race but I didn’t use him anywhere because of the slump.
carmen is a huge horseplop fan and i'm quite sure he will take your advice on highlandbeachboy. hes a good guy
Scioto blows hoosier away

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:32:18 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You are who you are Tigger.  SAD fucking excuse for a human.
    Today at 10:31:27 AM
  • G: You talk about a lowlife piece of shit it doesn't get any lower than you
    Today at 10:28:57 AM
  • G: What a piece of garbage you are sweet
    Today at 10:26:31 AM
  • Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3
    Today at 10:01:24 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal