Author Topic: Voting ?  (Read 5931 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1064
Voting ?
« on: May 25, 2024, 06:45:28 PM »
Will the many many Trumpsters and Trumpettes that are now in jail because of Trump be out in time to vote?
If some are out, can they vote, and if so will they vote for the man that put them in jail?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 06:47:00 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: Voting ?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 12:34:39 PM »
Just to let you know. Only RED states allow it. How wondurful. As they believe the convicts were illegaly charged for their crimes.
And me thinks without really knowin, those that were put in JAIL for coverin by DRAFT DODGER and others who left his previous administration,sick of his LYIN SHIT,WILL NEVER VOTE for the FUC. Not that they have any influence swayin voters.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal