Author Topic: Big Spenders  (Read 3213 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Big Spenders
« on: July 07, 2024, 06:43:35 AM »
Who are the biggest spenders in the game and do they ever turn a profit?

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Big Spenders
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2024, 05:46:25 PM »
No they don’t turn a profit. Just like anyone with money never recoups their membership fee for the golf club or the yacht they enjoy. Y’all broke people worrying way to much about how people with money to play with spend it.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Big Spenders
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2024, 05:54:27 PM »
I believe Brittany Farms is very profitable with there operation.  George Segal is a very very smart man and set it up right from day one.  He has the best high quality broodmares then he hit with great studs who bring in millions of dollars each yr.  They have only top class horses and I believe all in all do very well.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal