Author Topic: Payout or Lack of One after M1 cancellation  (Read 2378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Payout or Lack of One after M1 cancellation
« on: August 03, 2024, 12:39:41 AM »
The late pick 5 had already started with 2 legs done.  But they refunded the entire pool even though some people had already lost their bet when the 45 to 1 horse won.  What about those who were still alive?  Why not pay out 5 10 all all all instead of the refund.  Yeah I was alive.  Thank god I had just hit the pick 4 for a small piece but I was salivating as I was pretty sure I was going to win the pick 5 too as long as Beach Rules won.  WTF ?  Why reward people who lost their bet by giving back their money and penalize people who had that longshot and were still alive?

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Payout or Lack of One after M1 cancellation
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 12:54:46 AM »
Agreed we had 2 guys out here who got there bets back . They had 345 in the next leg

gmad

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 35
Re: Payout or Lack of One after M1 cancellation
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2024, 01:59:59 AM »
Brutal. They paid the pick 3 out starting in race 9 after 1 leg. Thought i had a great shot 3x2x4 to end the pick 5. Only thing i cashed was 5 to win on Andy. Such a buzz kill. In Calfornia we pay out consolations if 2 legs are run during a pick 4 sequence. Thought i was getting a consolation for sure but I was wrong.

Brkn Headpole

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 986
Re: Payout or Lack of One after M1 cancellation
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2024, 11:13:25 AM »
I inquired about this situation before when it happened a 10-1 shot won 1st leg then races were cancelled and mutuels said more than 40% or 3 legs have to be completed or its a complete refund.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: How's halle berry  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:56:17 PM
  • Trigger: King of all faggots Calhoun  :1
    October 07, 2026, 06:54:44 PM
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    October 07, 2026, 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    October 07, 2026, 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    October 07, 2026, 06:10:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal