Author Topic: BEEEIN watchin them OLYMPICS.  (Read 41831 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
BEEEIN watchin them OLYMPICS.
« on: July 30, 2024, 04:48:50 PM »
(1) was not aware that RUSSIA and BELARUSE are banned from them. No money as PUTIN has spent it all on ARMAMENTS and most likely has forced athelics to serve and they DEAD.
(2) And this important. Over years I get sick of different sports that have a HUSH,SHUT up. GOLF, TENNIS, come to mind. Suppossidly one needs to concentrate and if a hiss comes from crowd, the individual is totally destroyed. So,s me watchin the LADY GYMINISTS. They got 4 events on same platform happin at same time.
Tell me this: I'mm watchin balance bar. Tell me that don't take concentration. And the crowd goes NUTS screamin for another performer in somethin else. Talk about what should be a mental concentration break for that lady on balance beam. This just goes to show: FUC ALL GOLFERS and TENNIS SHITS that need to have total silence when they playin. JOHN FRANK ARMY would call them SKIRTS and SISSY'S.
(3) And me watchin MEN'S gymnatics. WHAT happened to the RINGS. Elevated from ceilin and need to be boosted to get to. They subsited ridin the BULL instead.
(4) And 3 person,B-BALL don't get it. Might as well play HORSE.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: BEEEIN watchin them OLYMPICS.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 04:54:47 PM »
One more thin. Most events on PEACOCK. Used to get it free. Fuc if I'M payin for it these days,although I would like to watch. "ABOUT TO DIE". And also OLYMPIC boxin.
Forgot that CUBAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP from years ago. Won 2 olympics in a row. The guy was BRUTAL. Never defected. Never fought professionally. He would have destroyed everyone.
Back to watchin OLYMPICS. The beast is yet to come,next week.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Re: BEEEIN watchin them OLYMPICS.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2024, 05:18:18 PM »
It just came to me. I don't google,I go of memory.
I think that CUBAN boxer last name was STEPHENSON. Don't sound actually correct as a SPANISH or CUBAN. But,what the hell do I,JOHN FRANK ARMY know.
I'll say one more thin: IF CAMMMMELLA wants to debate DRAFT DODGER: And she wants a substitute in her place, JOHN FRANK ARMY be it. JOHN FRANK ARMY would DESTROY the FUC.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: BEEEIN watchin them OLYMPICS.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2024, 06:50:42 PM »
Looks like you could debate yourself and not even know it. 11.wp

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Hes either Mike or so far up his azz and business that he's convinced himself that he's Mike.  73cv.2
    Today at 11:13:58 AM
  • wiggles44: “Mike and I”. lol that’s funny Mike
    Today at 11:07:02 AM
  • Trigger: And
    Today at 10:46:49 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: You dont do Facebook yet you have a Facebook profile!  73cv.2
    Today at 10:45:17 AM
  • Trigger: We're all going to the grave...you wanna spend your days and nights foaming at the mouth about MIKE and I, TIME your most valuable resource, more than $$$ spent on us, and whomever else...have at it, your life is a bologna sandweech  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:38:19 AM
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal