Author Topic: Here goes SHIT FUC,DRAFT DODGER.  (Read 9256 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Here goes SHIT FUC,DRAFT DODGER.
« on: August 23, 2024, 03:35:51 PM »
Satarts off BITCHIN because he sayin LIGHTING is bad. The FUC can't read the script he tryin to read.
The fuc constantnly says: I NEVER read anythin. I speak all my talks,OFF CUFF. YA,sure you do BLIMP.
While he readin about NO TAX ON TIPS.
How is that any different from givin relief for student loans. So those who work and don't get TIPS,should let those who make money from tips go scot free and those that don't make from tips have to pay their fair share in income. And whats with this constant touchin that DRAFT BOY has touchin all females. Kinda CREEPY ain't it.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal