Author Topic: Thanks to all who answered my VIP Stable thread!!!!!  (Read 2467 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Thanks to all who answered my VIP Stable thread!!!!!
« on: September 02, 2024, 07:09:39 PM »
I want to thank all who gave me facts as well as opinions on investing with VIP Stable. I was close to "jumping in" on a couple of "Offerings", but I decided against it. My decision was made, mainly on some of the comments on the thread I created for opinions on this investment. Thanks so much for all you imput!

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: Thanks to all who answered my VIP Stable thread!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 09:34:31 PM »
Did you actually use the word “investment” when talking about horse racing? LOL.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Thanks to all who answered my VIP Stable thread!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2024, 10:33:46 PM »
Sorry Deadbeat, I mispoke. LOL!

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Thanks to all who answered my VIP Stable thread!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 11:50:29 AM »
haha, true
 its called a tax write off... LOL!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal