Author Topic: Tuesday Monti  (Read 2784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dinkadoo

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5640
Tuesday Monti
« on: September 03, 2024, 12:02:30 PM »
Only one as horse are all screwed with them not racing Monday.

Race 5
#4 Woodmere Jazz.  Last week 1-5 favorite controlled all the fractions. Only horse that pulled went nowhere and was just in the way. Aldrich just rode.
Maybe the fast oats were given today to produce a winner ??


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    Today at 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    Today at 08:51:31 PM
  • JT: Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week  before ngc3
    Today at 08:51:21 PM
  • dougie: Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
    Today at 08:50:59 PM
  • JT: Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
    Today at 08:50:08 PM
  • dougie: Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • dougie: i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
    Today at 08:49:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal