Author Topic: The Super Bowl.  (Read 39330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2615
The Super Bowl.
« on: January 26, 2025, 11:22:09 PM »
I'm a big Chiefs fan, but the Eagles look very tough.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: The Super Bowl.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2025, 03:35:08 AM »
I'm a big Chiefs fan, but the Eagles look very tough.

I don't see how the Chiefs can stop Barkley. multiple running touchdowns per game not to mention Philly has the #1 defense in the NFL.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: The Super Bowl.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2025, 10:41:17 AM »
Not  to mention that Philly running game chews up clock, less time Mahomes has the ball.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
Re: The Super Bowl.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2025, 09:31:20 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to thank you both for postin in proper category.
But fear not: LUKPARK will start his own SUPER BOWL topic under HARNESS.
I has to say sumthin about PATRICK and the CHIEFS. Don't get me wrong here,he a great player. But calls for the CHIEFS always seem to go their way.
Now the EAGLES lost 2 players on their offensive line. 2 weeks to recover. I'm sure they will play even if their injuries are lingerin. BARKLEY appears to be unstoppable,but CHIEFS have a preety good defense also. They have played togeather for quite some time. BARKLEY clock eatin.I get it. And I thought that would happen in last game. Not work for me as EAGLES score 55. But the difference was turnovers and the EAGLES get them. Reminds me of the 1985 BEARS. Both teams of course headin indoors.
Not sure yet who I'm leanin to,but the over seems invitin.
By the way: Anyone gonna be attendin. Tickets for 1 seat goin for $10,000 and not sure if that the lowest price. I think I will skip. And for GOD'S sake: Not another RAPPER for half-time show.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: So G, since you know Mark so well, is he going to be at Yonkers tonight since he has several in to go?
    Today at 04:09:51 PM
  • Trigger: Nigga wants to meet me, that one, his pal, his misfits, no joke they're 100% suicidal  ;D
    Today at 03:30:14 PM
  • Trigger: Anyone befriends this lying cocksucker coward Calhoun is a mouse fucker  ngc3
    Today at 03:17:41 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun just wants attention, he's a sick mentally ill twat...the rest are vics and friends of vics.
    Today at 03:10:33 PM
  • dougie: It's shocking how and animal advocate and anti-corruption whistle blower gets so much hate from so many Plopsters. I mean he's been in the business for a very long time. Pics and article posted by him today proves it. The fact that he's not actively training now has little to do with it. If people hate him, that's on them!
    Today at 03:09:42 PM
  • Trigger: Mike's an animal advocate and anti-corruption how does he manage to have so many enemies?  ngc3 being great at it?  ngc3  Full time jobs to act stupid toward him and nothing more than that!  ;D
    Today at 02:58:16 PM
  • wiggles44: For you Mike, probably a 10 inch dildo on a Mark Ford doll.  :)
    Today at 02:39:13 PM
  • Trigger: If Horseplop has a Plop Peacce Award it'd go to Dougie, the voice of reason and harmony.  A beautiful golden statue of a person and a horse...if there was a statue for my antics it'd have just a head and hatchet stuck in it  ngc3
    Today at 02:24:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal