Author Topic: aratogo only game in town today  (Read 3363 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165256
aratogo only game in town today
« on: September 29, 2024, 10:55:55 AM »
be there

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165256
Re: aratogo only game in town today
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2024, 11:21:24 AM »

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: aratogo only game in town today
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2024, 11:40:08 AM »
  Saratoga races are boring  I saw both of the Saratoga races
  Same thing every race

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165256
Re: aratogo only game in town today
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2024, 12:51:57 PM »
ok

Babinga

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 193
Re: aratogo only game in town today
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2024, 01:05:37 PM »
  Saratoga races are boring  I saw both of the Saratoga races
  Same thing every race

There's some truth to this.  Here's the most common example: The young Beckwith goes for the lead.  If he doesn't get it outright, he quarter moves and has the lead by the 2nd turn.  Like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going and going.  So, he's in front at the top of the stretch and may get caught 1 out of 8 times (+/- 1).  Go collect your $2.40.  It just doesn't seem natural and didn't work like this in the "old days".

Babi       

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1083
Re: aratogo only game in town today
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2024, 02:31:11 PM »
     HELP WANTED SARATOGA RACEWAY
        Harness driver no experience needed

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Strip search, dog sniffer, anla probe...we found zilch Kenny, whats the sentence life in prison or the death penalty  ngc3
    Today at 08:03:40 PM
  • Trigger: I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee  ngc3 But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal