Author Topic: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat  (Read 155493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2813
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat
« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2024, 07:02:57 PM »
How are you at Jeopardy?
I watch it most days.
Maybe I should have put you in a league with Ken Jennings?

Not even close!!! I am telling you, it's hit or miss as to what I remember or draw upon.

kooter for hipin

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 529
Re: UGH OH - super horse Karl beat
« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2024, 08:04:51 PM »
Just curious what kinda of bias you give to a racebike?  Karl can't beat 50.3 in a bike that is far in a way lightyrs ahead of the wood Gerald non quick hitch that Mack toted around.

Excellent point!   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal