Author Topic: So'S I need to go to X-FINITY today.  (Read 12454 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
So'S I need to go to X-FINITY today.
« on: March 25, 2025, 06:50:49 PM »
Went 9 months ago and was told I signed a 2 year contract for $223. SHIT been escalin every month and up to $260.00.
So's I goes and says what the fuc. They goes you have no contract. So the guy dooooes a new one. You got everythin you had before and bonuses for $213 a month for a year. I goes: Thank YOU. Comes home and me phone don't work. Say's I can only use for emergencienciens. Back to X,tommorrow. And this no doubt wrecks my VA entrance and havee to re-do that shit.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Dingus: If you wait long enough, it will be
    October 08, 2026, 10:15:44 PM
  • Trigger: You mean tonight isn't fucking Friday  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 09:49:32 PM
  • Dingus: tomorrow night
    October 08, 2026, 09:38:21 PM
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    October 08, 2026, 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    October 08, 2026, 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    October 08, 2026, 06:46:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal