Author Topic: Musk under investigation for collusion with Putin for 2024 voter fraud!  (Read 20315 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Musk under investigation for collusion with Putin for 2024 voter fraud!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2024, 07:47:15 PM »
I drive for Uber. Been doing it since I got let go by the farm in 21. I make decent $ maybe more than being in the racing business but that's not what I came here to say.
I had some college but I hated studying. I started betting the Meadowlands mostly but Woodbine too. I've been reading horseplop for 10 years but never had a posting account until now.
Anyway, here's some stuff I've heard since election season really started gearing up:
People like Trump and forgot 90% of the dumbass shit he did.
People recognize the name. People don't like Biden because he started Covid19, which of course is nonsense on multiple levels.
Since Wednesday the talk has turned to tariffs. Not a single person understands who pays. When I told them about a non partisan website that explains them, a few looked it up. 3 of my regular riders told me in the last 2 days how they had no idea it costs the consumer more money because of how they work.  All 3 voted for Trump. Another guy who voted for Kamala didn't know either so there's that.
All of these people were white except 1 guy who I think is Mexican. Every 1 of them is excited to see illegal immigrants kicked out. 1 said "it will only be criminals" but didn't explain further.
Don't know much else even about the regular riders but lots of poorly informed folks from this small sample size.

My best play tonight is Beach Cowgirl. Just a bunch she'll win. Good luck everyone and I'll probably stick around a little but I don't have a lot of time to write

The way I see it you asked your riders skewed questions. Next time throw in some questions about the presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Ask them if they can name anything she accomplished in her 3 1/2 years as VP.
This is the first time I heard anyone say Biden created Covid, where did that come from? I think most people I have spoken to referred to the wide open borders and inflation.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Musk under investigation for collusion with Putin for 2024 voter fraud!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2024, 02:08:07 AM »
Since I mentioned betting earlier in the thread

Well, it happened again

Fucked by one game AGAIN

7 out of 8

Notre Dame over winner
UNLV over winner
Edmonton over 6.5 goals winner
Colorado over 6.5 goals winner
LA Kings over winner
Oklahoma over winner
BYU over winner

Maryland - Oregon over 58.5 LOSER, they got 57.

So 2 summarize, Wednesday 7 team parlay 6 winners, Thursday 8 team parlay 6 winners, 1 PUSH and a loser, Thursday 8 teamer, 6 winners, 1 loser by 2 points (NBA) another loser on that parlay by 18 points and then today 7 of 8

4 days I picked 31 teams to go over and 26 went over.

If you bet them all individually instead of a parlay that would have been a huge profit

Sunday I took

Buffalo over 46.5
Minnesota over 43
Falcons over 46.5 (several key offensive players out but still took it)
SF over 50
Philly over 43 (The over was 46 but dropped because Prescott is done foe the season and so that caused a lot of under betting
Arizona over 46.5
Detroit over 49.5

« Last Edit: November 10, 2024, 02:42:57 AM by TimTimTimbo »

Uber Jeff

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: Musk under investigation for collusion with Putin for 2024 voter fraud!
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2024, 03:59:26 AM »
The way I see it you asked your riders skewed questions. Next time throw in some questions about the presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Ask them if they can name anything she accomplished in her 3 1/2 years as VP.
This is the first time I heard anyone say Biden created Covid, where did that come from? I think most people I have spoken to referred to the wide open borders and inflation.
I didn't start any of the conversations; they did. My questions were just that; i had no agenda or skew.
For the record, I'm up to 6 or 7 people who said they just voted Trump and didn't even fill out the other races like US House or local races. Very interesting I think.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: That was a great performance by BJ tmbz1..147.2
    Today at 04:35:48 PM
  • Trigger: BJ 147 2/5  tmbz1
    Today at 04:35:06 PM
  • Dingus: Sea Bistro no slouch here
    Today at 04:27:18 PM
  • JT: Beau Jangles up next at Lexington on 5 or 6 days rest. Lets see if the Monopoly Man has him ready  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:59 PM
  • Trigger: You never quite experienced your enemy until you're wiping them off your ass...Kirby & Calhoun fit that description  ngc3
    Today at 04:22:21 PM
  • JT: Lasted about 30 minutes  ngc3
    Today at 04:12:37 PM
  • JT: I tried a peace accord. With all parties involved. It failed miserably ngc3
    Today at 04:12:16 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike :)
    Today at 02:32:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal