Author Topic: When Trump Wins  (Read 55310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3765
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2024, 05:47:13 PM »
Fraud who is fighting our Russian enemy and destroying their military.  You know the fraud Trump tried to bribe with the "perfect" call and got impeached for.  And those billions are mostly spent in the US for arms that are then shipped to Ukraine. How many US soldiers died in Ukraine? There are 600,000 Russian miltary casulaties and counting. There were 22000 US casualties in all the years we were in Afghanistan. The US military budget is close to a Trillion dollars.  I would say we are getting a bargain.

Trump says he will end it all in one call, yup by giving Putin everything he wants.  Putin plays him like a drum. I suppose you prefer Russia invade Poland and the Baltics too.

Are you pro Putin/dictator?  I say you are. Like Trump.
This isn't the 1980's Russia is no threat to us.. our main adversary is China. How about the millions the Biden family got from Ukraine for Hunter's expertise about energy. Ukraine is a corrupt eastern European nation that we have no business helping. That $ should be spent here...and no I'm not a republican or Democrat or a MAGA person. There are wackos on both sideand I agree that Kamala cleaned Trump's clock at the debate just like Vance wiped the floor with Walz.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2627
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2024, 10:38:35 AM »
JT, I agree with you on most your points. In the end.....I think Trump will win.

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2024, 07:21:46 PM »
In the end, I believe most people will vote the way they usually do regardless of what's going on in the world. In my opinion, whoever wins Pennsylvania, which is where I happen to live, wins the election.
The problem with PA, the state is red except for Philly and Pittsburgh. I'm from OH and I've had many PA people apologize to me because the state goes blue when by far the vast majority of the area of PA votes red. Remember the media is doing everything they possibly can to destroy Trump.  Talk is cheap.  Results are what matters and the democrats can't run from their record of high inflation and lack of world leadership. Mexicans and South Americans are much like Cuban's.  They want the American dream not a handout, they believe a family starts with a man and a woman, and they don't want a socialist society.  Therefore, they generally will vote Republican.  Somehow the media and the Democrats are surprised by that.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1084
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2024, 12:51:21 AM »
For the first time in 36 years, The Washington Post will not endorse a presidential candidate. Publisher and CEO William Lewis explained, "We are returning to our roots of not endorsing presidential candidates.” It comes after The Los Angeles Times publisher blocked a planned endorsement of Vice President Harris!

Meadow Ford

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1067
Re: When Trump Wins
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2024, 08:28:18 AM »
IMHO
The majority may want the republican dream.
Myself included , but Trump is not the republican dream.
He IMHO is far from it.
To get that dream we must send Trump back up the escalator, and in 4 years vote in a true republican.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2024, 08:33:13 AM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: I send a few days traveling and come back to SCM acting out on most every thread. Good for him.
    Today at 05:55:14 PM
  • wiggles44: Grammar Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:23:16 PM
  • Trigger: Calm down wiggles, you're delusional, we're all fine, enjoying, you not so much going non-stop  8)
    Today at 02:38:55 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 02:24:58 PM
  • Trigger: You're a big supporter of Trump apparantly canadia, jealous of Americans as you often to refer to our causes with "we", Trump is going to fuck y'all good, mark my words.  I enjoy myself at plop, you constantly complain, must be a peach around your family  ngc3
    Today at 12:56:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: The rolls of Tigger The Troll and The Human Tampon on currently filled.  No need to apply.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal