Author Topic: Yonkers Race 3 tonight, the fix was in  (Read 3776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 606
Yonkers Race 3 tonight, the fix was in
« on: December 03, 2024, 07:54:17 PM »
Holland leaves on Fartlett, Fartlett and Brennan the favs. NO ONE retakes on Holland who
goes a 30.1 second QTR. Fartlett pulls first over makes it look good to the naive bettor.
Brennan buries himself on the inside loaded with pace. They get Holland home. Hope someone
is watching this bullshit. Fartlett can suck a dick, and I hope little Georgie gets his asshole drilled
by a doberman.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Strip search, dog sniffer, anla probe...we found zilch Kenny, whats the sentence life in prison or the death penalty  ngc3
    Today at 08:03:40 PM
  • Trigger: I'm booked...Howard Stern paying me an appearance fee  ngc3 But he can't have the Misfits, nope they're ours, you too Kirby we own plop Misfits rights to you  ngc3
    Today at 07:49:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can believe the head up the ass part..But GMA..Nope!  ngc3
    Today at 07:01:55 PM
  • Trigger: I'll be on Good Morning America tomorrow thanks to the MISFITS...I'm Mike and I have my head up his ass, meaning my own ass, quite a feat  ngc3
    Today at 06:56:01 PM
  • Trigger: I rest my case JT, the worm is a Misfit  tmbz1
    Today at 06:45:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3
    Today at 06:43:30 PM
  • Trigger: What if he's still clean Kenny, then what, absolute guilt  ngc3
    Today at 06:38:38 PM
  • Trigger: Kenny makes a poing Dr. ian Moore, pull down your pants and cough Kenny is going to start your "Clean" medical trial  ngc3  11.bz
    Today at 06:31:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal