Author Topic: Freehold Raceway - Simulcasting  (Read 2223 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rdp066

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 175
Freehold Raceway - Simulcasting
« on: December 09, 2024, 05:04:30 PM »
I noticed on the home page for Freehold Raceway that the simulcast schedule does not go past December 21st.  I tried contacting them to ask if there would be any simulcasting from December 22nd until December 28th but got no answer.  I was wondering if anyone with any insight from here could confirm that simulcasting does indeed end on December 21st.  I plan on attending this Saturday but thought someone in the know could confirm their plans.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Freehold Raceway - Simulcasting
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2024, 05:42:53 PM »
Done because of the holidays and padlocked by Heritage on the 28th . Take something as a memento on your way out . Bums getting the boot that day as well .

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: John Pentland  8)
    Today at 08:49:40 PM
  • Trigger: Dingus is at Yonkershopefully will report on Gonif he's a lying sack of shit here  ngc3 about now his Yonkers tales  ngc3
    Today at 07:26:14 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3
    Today at 07:24:32 PM
  • Trigger: Devastating Kirby...to watch you and Calhoun fall like 2 stooges, the at the perfect time allign you with MISFITS, who everone despises...I get why you're always pissed like an inflamed hemmaroid  ngc3
    Today at 06:51:31 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: More useless dribble from the Plop Pigeon
    Today at 06:46:19 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby band mouthing Calhoun  :o yikes  ngc3 Kenny bumping old threads ngc3 wiggles in full spam meltdown mode  ngc3 The Usaual Retarded Suspects  ngc3 Stupid niggas  ;D
    Today at 06:39:28 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal