Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Larry Rolla health
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Larry Rolla health (Read 2569 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lar4400
Top Claimer
Posts: 238
Larry Rolla health
«
on:
December 30, 2024, 10:31:35 PM »
Anyone have any updates on his health? He disclosed some terrible health related news during his last podcast.
Can we all pray for him please.
Logged
KING HAKU
Open / FFA
Posts: 445
Re: Larry Rolla health
«
Reply #1 on:
December 30, 2024, 10:44:49 PM »
Prayers. Larry is a good man his podcasts are to the point no bullshit.
Logged
Not to be confused with HAKU.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Larry Rolla health
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Today
at 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
Today
at 08:51:31 PM
JT
:
Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week before
Today
at 08:51:21 PM
dougie
:
Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
Today
at 08:50:59 PM
JT
:
Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
Today
at 08:50:08 PM
dougie
:
Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
Today
at 08:49:40 PM
dougie
:
i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
Today
at 08:49:22 PM
JT
:
The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
Today
at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal