Author Topic: Corey Callahan  (Read 3518 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GypsyDancer1

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 60
Corey Callahan
« on: January 03, 2025, 06:33:45 AM »
What happened to Corey Callahan last night at Dover? There was a 40 minute delay after the 8th race because the ambulance was tied up helping someone then Callahan was off all his drives the rest of the night.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2025, 09:48:20 AM »
I was watching on TV. The horses had already come on the track for the 9th race and were scoring down. The next thing I know, the camera feed stopped showing the track feed and posted a sign "they'll be a delay before the 9th race". Corey must have gotten hurt somehow and the ambulance probably took him to the hospital and they couldn't start the race until another ambulance came to replace it. Haven't heard or read anything about what happened.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2025, 11:09:21 AM »
Hope everything is ok.  CC is a good guy!   tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal