Author Topic: George Nap Fined For Use of Whip In Winners Circle ?  (Read 7530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 496
Re: George Nap Fined For Use of Whip In Winners Circle ?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2025, 12:59:33 PM »
ANap can drive one that's for damn sure, he's the US version of Rick Zeron. Been in the game a lifetime and can train one as well, with a healthy UTRS to prove it. But, just like tricky Ricky, nobody is ever going to mix him up with a real horsemen. As for the love tap, no big deal there and hardly a Paco Lopez equivalency.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: George Nap Fined For Use of Whip In Winners Circle ?
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2025, 01:16:52 PM »
We're talking about George not Anthony

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 496
Re: George Nap Fined For Use of Whip In Winners Circle ?
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2025, 01:20:16 PM »
Duly noted sir--my bad

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Yes 52 on Wednesday
    Today at 09:54:11 PM
  • JT: Dougie, can't wait to meet ya next year my friend  ;D
    Today at 09:53:53 PM
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal