Author Topic: Joe Bongiorno - Second race at Big M  (Read 14102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11875
Re: Joe Bongiorno - Second race at Big M
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2025, 10:58:41 PM »
The new form is to rock and jump around I think they received  some bad advice from the bike manufacturer I mean would ANYONE want to move forward at  a fast speed if someone was jumping up and down, or sitting and actually ‘driving’ you forward? Think about it 🫤

Is that so.  None of the top 10 drivers bounce around like he does.  Looks like a monkey fucking a football out there. 

SDST2009

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 781
Re: Joe Bongiorno - Second race at Big M
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2025, 11:47:02 PM »
Is that so.  None of the top 10 drivers bounce around like he does.  Looks like a monkey fucking a football out there.

I think he is making your exact point.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Dingus showed up at Yonkers and taint and G went silent like 2 dead ducks  ngc3 A plopper, owner said hey y'all here I am...once agin, the fear, cowardliness, rears it's head.  Go back to shooting spitball lies and screenshots  ngc3 that's all ya got!  ;D
    Today at 12:00:44 PM
  • G: Tommy merton at the farm today
    Today at 10:35:05 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    Today at 10:31:39 AM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Paranoid chicken shits??? You should be....tick tock tick tock.
    Today at 10:06:07 AM
  • Trigger: LWP, god morning, can't respond to your pm, you have me blocked...again  ngc3
    Today at 08:26:48 AM
  • JT: If OOMM replicates that effort, no chance in the BC
    October 09, 2026, 11:52:57 PM
  • JT: Actually it'll be my brother and I, my best friend except for my wife,doing bets together just like we do at the LBJ ;D..We have our systems in tact tmbz1
    October 09, 2026, 11:51:26 PM
  • Trigger: Limited bankroll, with those size pools, yeh  ngc3
    October 09, 2026, 11:37:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal