Author Topic: How much?  (Read 2330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

arniesarmy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1052
How much?
« on: January 22, 2025, 06:20:21 PM »
At Miami Valley this after, first race winner No. 8 paid $104. Place horse paid $4.40. Perfecta paid $999--about twice as much as you would expect. Second Race--Winner, No. 10, pays $50, 5 horse pays $25 to place, perfecta pays $807, mighty short but the pool isn't that big. The double with a $104 winner and a $50 winner? A whopping $139.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: How much?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2025, 06:27:03 PM »
Try $2,139.20 arnie tmbz1

arniesarmy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1052
Re: How much?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2025, 07:43:17 PM »
Oops...my mistake. Here's what I saw...I thought the 2 was $2 ...
Exacta : 10-5:
USD
 
807.00
,

Trifecta : 10-5-3:
USD
 
12 614.80
,

Superfecta : 10-5-3-*:
USD 108 822.00

Daily Double : (8-10):
USD 2 139.20

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal