Author Topic: Here's to all you RED NECK IDIOT EVANGELICAL MORONS that refuse to get CO-VID SH  (Read 14382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
JOHN FRANK ARMY gets all the shots. Ya see,HE ARMY and you QUEERS ain't.
SO,JOHN FRANK ARMY moving. 42 years at same place and must go thru stuff and downsize.
So,he runs across a lot of ARMY stuff packed away for years. One is his ARMY shot record. That to protect me and others.
I'll START:
(1) SMALLPOX. Evidently dirty blankets from INDIAN WARS.
(2) TYPHOID. Horrible way to go.
(3) CHOLERA. Whatever it is it did not prevent me from catching the CLAP 3 times.
(4) TETANUS. Watch out for those rusty nails and tacks you step on.
(5) YELLOW FEVER. NOT sure but sounds like something a contaminated TICK could give at DUGWAY,UTAH.
(6) TYPHUS. The name itself sounds disgusting and no idea what it can do to one.
(7) POLIO. HAD them as a kid but got 2 more to ensure. WHY?
(8) FLU. Who even knew they had that shot back then.
(9) PLAGUE. Thought that fucking thing went out with HENRY THE 8TH after he executed all his 38 wife's.

Point being. Some of the SHIT,JOHN FRANK ARMY was around was very TOXIC. I guess it worked. As for you skirt BRAINS,Here's hopin the next wave of CO-VID gets you.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
So's JOHN FRANK ARMY moved. Smaller place but nice and comfy.
So he has to report his move to DMV within 10 days to report his new address.He NO want to do online because they want him to post his SOCIAL.
So's he goes to DMV in Woodstock,Illinois home of whatever that famouus movie be. He walks up and rent a cop says: YOU GOT a APPOINTMENT. JOHN FRANK ARMY says YES. With a DR. later today as I've been sick for 13 days. Guy behind me wearin a NAVY hat he waltzes thru and say's THANK YOU for YOUR SERVICE. So,fake cop asks,JOHN FRANK ARMY what he doing here. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's I need a change on my DL because I changed address and I have 10 days to do so or I could be penalized. He say: HOW OLD are YOU. I say 75. Come right in,MR. senior citizen,You go to front of class. So'S he leads me to admittance. and the person sat's follow the red brick footprints. I dooes. Next up is the FUCKIN PRINCESS. She goes. What your problem. I explain and she say's where's your DRIVERS LICENSE. I say in me wallet,where else would it be. She goes you need to have it out when you meet me. I takes it out and give it to her. She starts hammering at JOHN FRANK ARMY. Were a bank statement or other form of ID. I say's BITCH time to back off. JOHN FRANK ARMY here for a address change not a shakedown. Your attitude,snide remarks,are not makin this a pleasent experience. Let me ask you. HOW OLD are YOU BITCH. You too young to member RYAN. Because you acting like you back in that era. Look at right hand bottom of me license. IT SAY'S VETERAN. And know you will say to JOHN FRANK ARMY,THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE or I will personnaly get your name and have you FIRED within a week.Talk about calmin a WITCH down.She did what I said. Lets hope she not rip up paperwork. Hope she does. She be gone. I AM,JOHN FRANK ARMY and NO ONE FUCS with the MAN.

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Sounds likely. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 08:40:49 PM
  • Sweet: Oh good he's spammin PR  tmbz1
    Today at 08:39:32 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 08:39:18 PM
  • Sweet: Just imagine Chihuahua Cock with the key to plop for one day, Adolph Cock  ngc3
    Today at 08:36:21 PM
  • Sweet: Ok  ngc3
    Today at 08:33:21 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Keep running your mouth you piece of shit Tigger.   ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 08:26:58 PM
  • Sweet: Oh yeh Chihuahua Cock I just run around wishing death and sexual assaults  ngc3 especially to new ploppers  ngc3 he, how are you, would yor kids like some candy before I wish a safe falls on your family's head  ngc3
    Today at 08:21:42 PM
  • Calhoun: pool closed thank you for participating
    Today at 08:19:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal