Author Topic: MEADOWLANDS HANDLE BOTTOMS OUT. LIKE ANY COMPANY MAJOR CHANGES IN THE WORKS  (Read 17705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1076
Next week is the Cutler trot on Preakness night. Bluto, 1163 posts in 30 days? I hope you are not glued to the internet daily.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:21:06 AM by wizardofoz »

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Next week is the Cutler trot on Preakness night.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Where's Michael Jackson's doctor to sedate me RIGHT NOW as I'll be up climbing the walls in anticipation of the Cutler Trot after a T-BRED CLASSIC RACE?.....Here's an excellent suggestion ----> first FUCK, then it's optional OFF, YOURSELF, GEFF'S ASS....!   ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Bluto, 1163 posts in 30 days? I hope you are not glued to the internet daily.

You're very concerned for my well being with your conscientious observation and suggestion....... .allow me to reciprocate...... .My concern for you, Geff, the BigM and the rest of their spam squad choking us out on BigM incessantly is EXACTLY the same as a VET of a very, very sick, terminally ill animal....prepari ng their your injection! ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 01:17:58 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal