Author Topic: ANY REASONS WHY SO MANY HORSES DIED AT CD THE PAST WEEK?  (Read 18253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4757
Re: ANY REASONS WHY SO MANY HORSES DIED AT CD THE PAST WEEK?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2023, 07:31:31 PM »
After a while people will get tired of your sarcasm and belittling and stop posting. Thus the board will come to a standstill and just you and a few will be circle jerking each other.

It won't be long and you'll be gone or on the bench. Seen it before and going to see it again.

Have a good night talking to yourself.!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: ANY REASONS WHY SO MANY HORSES DIED AT CD THE PAST WEEK?
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2023, 08:15:01 PM »
After a while people will get tired of your sarcasm and belittling and stop posting. Thus the board will come to a standstill and just you and a few will be circle jerking each other.

It won't be long and you'll be gone or on the bench. Seen it before and going to see it again.

Have a good night talking to yourself.!

Did you get my dm?  yes          Did you reply? no

Kirby, I always start nice, but I don't have to take anyone's shit or stupidity or caps or scm bs, and if you need ADMIN to hold my arms behind my back so you can pummel and or laugh at me, say see I told you so, have at it.
Your post proves one thing, it took some time for you to finally say it, but you are a COWARD!

Try to overcome it, man up, adult up, and smarten up Little Boy Blue!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 08:41:15 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: G let's meet up soon I want to show you the trunk of my car, you're going to love it!  ;D
    Today at 10:13:57 AM
  • Trigger: Ant liked anyone that also hated, blacks,jews, hispanics etc  ngc3
    Today at 10:13:10 AM
  • G: Mike/trigger should be ashamed of himself
    Today at 10:12:40 AM
  • dougie: I read yesterday he didn't like Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, etc. Was there anyone he liked?
    Today at 10:10:33 AM
  • Trigger: His wifey was the racing sec at Hawthorne, his bs got too close to home, pussy or plop, he chose vagina  ngc3
    Today at 10:09:43 AM
  • dougie: I don't think I ever chatted with  "Ant". Was he banned?
    Today at 10:07:57 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:55:56 AM
  • Trigger: If G saw the trunk of my car he'd fall in love with it!  ;D
    Today at 09:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal